Kitchens have become a thing. They’ve gone from a place that’s just for cooking to a place that’s for cooking and entertaining and hanging out with the family. You could say that for the way people live today, kitchens are front and center. Which is pretty much the location of the kitchen in the Avenue 6. Open the front door and walk down a short entry hall, and you find yourself right between the kitchen and dining room. Avenue 6 has a lot going for it. A wide open downstairs. A second floor with three bedrooms, two baths and a loft … standard. But that entry experience is downright delicious.
- Frigidaire stainless steel appliances:
- freestanding electric range, dishwasher, microwave
- Luxe Plank® flooring adds style and good sense (per home design)
- Delta® Classic single handle pull-down faucet at kitchen
- Delta® Classic sink faucet at all baths
- 92% efficient gas forced-air furnace
- Navien tankless water heater
4715 Crestone Peak Street
4723 Crestone Peak St.
4719 Crestone Peak Street
4661 Quandary Peak Street