This is one of those situations where less is more. Not when it comes to space, because the Avenue 5 is one of the roomiest of all the Avenues. But the layout of this home encourages a simplified life. Note, for example, the location of the laundry room. It’s on the second level, just a few steps and no stairs from the bedrooms. And look at those bedrooms, of which there are only two. Sure, the Avenue 5 can give you up to four. But if you don’t need them, then why not let your home reflect your streamlined status. Then there’s the main floor with spacious living spaces and its freestanding staircase. You wouldn’t call it simple. But it is simply beautiful.
- Frigidaire stainless steel appliances:
- freestanding electric range, dishwasher, microwave
- Luxe Plank® flooring adds style and good sense (per home design)
- Delta® Classic single handle pull-down faucet at kitchen
- Delta® Classic sink faucet at all baths
- 92% efficient gas forced-air furnace
835 Colorado River Drive
781 Wind River Ct.
847 Colorado River Drive
14 South 45th Avenue
822 Bear Creek Ct.
846 Bear Creek Ct.